- Capacity is limited. RSVP does not guarantee a spot, please log in early. - Explore using the camera that’s in your pocket! We
– Capacity is limited. RSVP does not guarantee a spot, please log in early. –
Explore using the camera that’s in your pocket! We all have great cameras with us wherever we go, but how many of us use them to their fullest potential? Join food photographer Bea Lubas to learn how to make mouth-watering food photos using just your smartphone.
You’ll leave with shooting and editing tricks using Lightroom for mobile, transforming food photos from bland to eye-catching. You’ll get tips on creating the eye-catching styles that are popular on Instagram, and discover how easy it is to share photos with family, friends, and on social media.
You’ll explore how to:
• Photograph food at home
• Use natural light to make food look its best, and how to correct for lighting when editing
• Shoot from different angles and master the art of powerful flat lays
• Use color tools in Lightroom to create unique feel
• Edit to make your dish extra eye-catching
• Use editing tools to correct perspective
• Create presets so you can easily recreate a favorite look
Note: attendees should install free Lightroom for mobile on their phones prior to the workshop.
Featuring: Bea Lubas
Bea Lubas is a Polish-born, England-based award winning food photographer. As she felt that there was something missing in her life, at the age of 20, Bea gave up her job at a local bakery, bought a one way ticket to England and set off for the adventure of her lifetime.
Somewhere along the way, she bought a camera; that was a turning point. She now works from her home studio, creating food stories for brands and magazines from all over the world. When she doesn’t make photographs, she is educating and motivating aspiring photographers through her online tutorials and in-person workshops. Bea’s book How to Photograph Food is now available for preorder.
ABOUT THE PARTNER
Your Shot. Your Story.
Easily edit your photos anywhere with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
Capture photos that match the moment with powerful editing features in an easy-to-use interface on your mobile device, desktop, or the web. Your photos and edits are backed up to the cloud, and organization and search are a snap.
Transform your images with Adobe Photoshop
Photoshop now works across desktop and iPad, so you can do everyday edits or total image transformations wherever inspiration strikes. Crop, remove objects, retouch, and combine photos. Play with color and effects. And reimagine the art of photography.
Help us maintain accessible programming for all by supporting us & our photographic community!