This workshop covers: • How does one
This workshop covers:
• How does one become a stylist?
• The different career options under the umbrella of prop styling
• How to assess the skills and talents you already have and apply them to styling
• The difference between a professional stylist, a content creator, and an influencer
• What does a maker need to know about styling?
*This workshop requires $10 refundable deposit to register, please submit your RSVP above to receive confirmation email with payment instruction.
Featuring: Robin Zachary
Robin Zachary is a New York City-based tabletop and prop stylist, and Contributing Home Editor of Bridal Guide Magazine. Her other clients include renowned home product brands, national magazines, e-commerce, and social media outlets. She loves designing creatively inspired tables, and selecting just the right dishes, glassware, linens, and props to tell a great story, rich with history and personality.
Her passion for the art of prop styling and teaching it to others led her to create The Prop Styling Experience® workshops, in New York City and online, something that she wishes she had the opportunity to attend when she was getting started in the styling business.
Help us maintain accessible programming for all by supporting us & our photographic community!
Prop Styling experience