This workshop covers:
• How does one become a stylist?
• The different career options under the umbrella of prop styling
• How to assess the skills and talents you already have and apply them to styling
• The difference between a professional stylist, a content creator, and an influencer
• What does a maker need to know about styling?
*This workshop requires $10 refundable deposit to register, please submit your RSVP above to receive confirmation email with payment instruction.
Robin Zachary is a NYC-based Tabletop and Prop Stylist, and Educator who has lectured and taught at the New York Botanical Gardens, The Penumbra Foundation, and FIT. She is the Contributing Home Editor of Bridal Guide Magazine and formerly it’s Creative Director. Her clients span famous home product and food brands, national magazines, e-commerce and social media outlets. She loves designing creatively inspired tables and selecting just the right dishes, glassware, linens and props to tell a great story rich with history and personality.
She is the creator of The Prop Styling Experience®, a unique hands-on workshop in-person and online for learning the creative and business aspects of the prop styling career. She hosts these workshops in her sun-drenched studio among her ever-growing, curated prop collection. Her book STYLING BEYOND INSTAGRAM: Take Your Prop Styling Skills from the Square to the Street (Schiffer Craft) will launch on July 29th.