Rafal Lochowski

Rafal Lochowski

Rafal Lochowski is a founder and director of Leica Gallery in Warsaw, leading gallery of contemporary photography in Poland. Along with others, in 2012 he established Leica Galleries Network, currently associating 12 galleries worldwide. He also represents internationally the Polish artists.

Leica Gallery Warsaw organizes around 10 exhibitions every year plus several shows abroad. The program focuses on polish contemporary photography, originating from document, taking up 70% of the exhibition time. The remaining 30% is reserved for artists from abroad – shows have included Elliott Erwitt, Jan Grarup, Evgenia Arbugaeva, Jacob Aue Sobol, Thomas Hoepker, and Vivian Maier, amongst others.

Archive Sessions and Events Featuring Rafal Lochowski

Sep 192014

Photo Poland: Contemporary Polish Photography

Photo Poland – Contemporary Polish Photography is an exhibition showcasing contemporary Polish photography. The talk will begin with a slideshow presenting a selection of 10 contemporary Polish photographers. This will be followed by a panel discussion with photographers Rafal Milach, Adam Panczuk and Kacper Kowalski, who discussing their work and the current state of Polish photography.

Learn More

This website was made possible thanks to the generous support and partnership of Photowings